My first attempt at the week's 52Frames challenge, "Smell", was our cat's (Belenos) nose. I liked the photos, but they didn't make me think of "Smell". So I went with my backup idea for that, but I still want to post these shots.
I've finally settled a bit in my new home, so I could take a bit more time on this week's challenge. I decided pretty quickly my subject would be dice, but which dice was more difficult. I have quite a collection. I like these dice best though. I got them through a Kickstarter campaign. They are hand cast, solid metal dice. They have a few imperfections, but that just gives them more character.
After missing the deadline in week 6, I was extra determined to get this one in on time. Unfortunately I was still busy moving and decorating my new home and didn't have a lot of time. I had several ideas and decided to keep it simple. Two halves of a bell pepper propped up with toothpicks. I edited out the toothpicks to make the top half levitate. You can see the edit was a rush job. I could probably do better if I had more time, but I still like the results.